ISO Class 5 clean oven
Thanks to HEPA filters, and an horizontal laminar circulation system, baking, heat treatment or drying of components requiring clean air conditions can be conducting in our High Performance Clean Oven.
The PVHC model provides stable performance even during heat up or pull down at high temperatures of +150°C or more.
- Zero contamination test area
- All internal joints are welded to ensure an airtight structure, and prevents insulation materials’ leak from joints.
- Instrumentation according to applications
- Standard instrumentation or M-instrumentation available, from simple heat-treatment application to more elaborated temperature-characteristics testing.
Model Temperature range Inside / Outside dimensions (mm) PVC-212 Ambient temp.
+60°C (+108°F) to +200°C (+392°F)
W580×H530×D580 / W770×H1280×D1025 PVC-232 W580×H1130×D580 / W770×H1880×D1025 PVC-332 W800×H1130×D750 / W1030×H1880×D1210 PVHC-212 Ambient temp.
+60°C (+108°F) to +350°C (+662°F)
W580×H530×D580 / W770×H1280×D1025 PVHC-232 W580×H1130×D580 / W770×H1880×D1025 PVHC-332 W800×H1130×D750 / W1030×H1880×D1210 PVHC-232MS Ambient temp.
+60°C (+108°F) to +300°C (+572°F)
W580×H1130×D580 / W770×H1880×D1025 PVHC-332MS W800×H1130×D750 / W1030×H1880×D1210
- Class 5 cleanliness level
- Class 5 cleanliness level is achieved by employing HEPA filters and a back-to-front horizontal laminar circulation system which produces uniform high temperature airflow.
Distance of airflow in the chamber is shortened, resulting in smooth air delivery in between specimens and uniform heat treatment. Additionally, it prevents dust generated from specimens placed upstream from flowing downstream.
The upright design with instrumentation, heater, and other mechanisms gathered on the upper side saves installation space.
- Airtight structure ensures zero contamination
- All internal seams are welded to create an airtight structure. This prevents leakage of insulation materials from joints which would lead to chamber contamination. Vibration is also eliminated from affecting the specimens.
- Highly precise non-oxidative environment
- Heat treatment and temperature characteristic tests in any desired non-oxidized environment are possible thanks to an O2 concentration indication adjuster with oxygen sensor (optional) and an N2 gas injector (optional).
- Automated operation throughout heat treatment process (High-performance model)
- An automatic damper is provided as standard for automation in all processes from temperature heat-up to heat treatment and temperature pull-down.
- High level of cleanliness during temperature heat-up and pull-down (High-performance model)
- The high-performance model delivers dedicated cleanliness throughout wide temperature ranges by employing HEPA filters which provide stable filtering even during temperature changes above +150°C. Useful for heat treatment in liquid crystal production lines.